jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

OTWATM: "Lost in emptiness".



Lost in emptiness - the serpent's in the heart
Rivers red and deep - to throw me into sleep
Advent of loneliness - to fall into autumn's womb
A cold and vile embrace - as winter leaves her pain
---
The devil sings along
Winds will gain and gain
The devil sings so long
And all the tears shall pour in vain
---
Lost in emptiness - in the shadow of your flame
Nothing will heat the wound - nothing will break the curse
This pointless elegy - the dark that covers me
Lost in emptiness - the dark which follows me
---
The devil sings along
From his golden abyss
The devil sings so long
I've never felt pain like this
---
Lost in Emptiness

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Aunque como Winter Veil no hay ninguna. De todas formas a mi se me pone la piel de gallina al escuchar cualquier de OTWATM. Mi facebokk es http://www.facebook.com/Surdespina